Today, I will be answering parody questions of Vogue’s famed ‘73 Question With…’ videos. I have seen so many bloggers do this recently and I absolutely loved the idea!
So, grab a cuppa and settle down, this post is quite lengthy.
The questions are…
1.What’s your usual Starbucks order?
I am not really a coffee person, to be honest, so a tea or hot chocolate in the Winter would do me just fine.
2. What does your workstation look like?
I wish I could insert a picture of a dreamy set up but I am still working on that (my new desk is ready and waiting) but for now, sitting on my bed or an armchair in the sitting room is where I type from!
3. Favourite food?
4. Favourite author?
John Green, I adore that man’s novels. Roald Dahl will also always hold a place in my book loving heart, like so many others and I have to thank J.K Rowling for giving us the magic of Harry Potter and the message of never giving up!
5. What do you think of open relationships?
Whatever floats your boat!
6. What is your favourite video game?
It’s a toss up between Mario Kart, Crash Bandicoot and Just Dance. Animal Crossing is one that I get seriously invested in.
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
A chicken fillet roll!
8. Favourite movie?
Beauty and the Beast, The Simpsons Movie and my old faithful High School Musical!
9. Favourite book?
All The Bright Places.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
Both. Twitter for is good for conversation or when you need to rant about a certain topic. Instagram is just generally a positive and supportive place and is good for inspiration when you follow the right people.
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
That time will tell and staying true to yourself will always show.
13. What project are you working on right now?
My blog and it’s social media channels are an ever growing project for me and what I am currently putting the most work into.
14. Favourite colour?
15. Did you get good grades in school?
In certain subjects, yes.
16. Dream job?
Presenting my own radio show and/or write for a living.
17. Play any sports?
Unfortunately not. Recent health problems got in the way but I have a great love for sport and being active. I even played tag rugby, once upon a time.
18. Do you have a degree?
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post?
The kind that inspire me.
21. What do you like to collect?
Books. I would also say shoes but I have put a ban on myself buying them as I own more than enough pairs.
22. Describe yourself in three words?
Compassionate. Determined. Optimistic.
23. If you were a rapper what would your stage name be?
Lil Miss Dee .. I definitely haven’t thought about that before… 😆
24. Who was the last person you DMed?
A friend of mine ❤️
25. What’s on top of your wish list right now?
Personally, to remain healthy. On a materialistic note, to upgrade my phone which I will hopefully being doing soon!
26. Sorting house?
According to Pottermore, Gryffindor 😊
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Becoming healthy ❤
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
Completing my dental treatment!
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
Taking a relaxing bath.
31. What’s the best thing ever?
The feeling of contentment.
32. Favourite season?
Autumn because of my birthday and coziness!
33. Favourite holiday?
Disneyland Paris as a child and a Christmas shopping trip to Liverpool in more recent times.
34. What fictional character do you relate to the most?
Belle from Beauty and the Beast. I am a huge bookworm and very curious about the world and the people we come across 😊
35. Do you like surprises?
36. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve ever had?
My parents saying yes to letting me see the Jonas Brothers during their world tour in 2009. I was the happiest kid alive!
37. Which surprise made you cry?
Receiving tickets to a rugby match for my birthday, I only found out days before the game, and yes, there were tears of excitement!
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve given someone else?
I would say buying my first set of presents with my own money for my parents when they weren’t expecting it!
39. Do you like muffins?
40. Do you cook often?
Not as often as I should.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Cheesecake or chocolate cake with cream.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
43. Cake or pie?
Cake! (How many times have I said cake in the past three sentences?!)
44. What’s your least favourite food?
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Tomato sauce. It’s the simple things!
46. It’s 4am on a random Saturday. What are you eating?
A bowl of cereal with ice cold milk! The milk HAS to be cold.
47. If you could teach a college class, what would it be called?
The art of not giving a f**k 😉
48. Best animated film?
49. What has a guy said or done to impress you?
Nothing really stands out to me other than having a really good sense of humour that allows you to be completely comfortable around them.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Going somewhere you can get to know the person, be it a dinner (doesn’t have to fancy), going for a picnic or a walk, anywhere you can speak with each other.
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Constantly speaking about yourself. Give the other person a chance to open up!
52. What’s the best pick up line?
I don’t think ‘best’ pick up lines exist 😂
53. Best comic book character?
Ooh… Batman or my gal, Wonder Woman!
54. Name three things which can always be found in your purse.
My phone, cash/cards and a travel hairbrush.
55. Favourite drink?
Non Alcoholic: Club orange. Alcoholic: White wine, Rosé or Heineken.
56. If you could play a historical character in a movie who would it be?
Amelia Earhart, I think it would be an interesting role to play.
57. Kittens or puppies?
58. Favourite sushi roll?
I don’t eat sushi.
59. What lipstick do you use?
On a go to basis, it would be a lippie from Essence cosmetics but if I’m feeling fancy then it’s one of my pink Anastasia Beverly Hills lipsticks 🙂
60. What foundation do you use?
The Ordinary Foundation.
61. Blow dry or air dry?
Air dry first and then blow dry when I need to.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
I don’t really have one particular person that I tend to draw inspiration from, if I see an outfit I like then I would recreate it to my own taste. It is a bit different for dresses as vintage style is my favourite and in particular, Audrey Hepburn.
63. Favourite Disney character?
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Chilling out and enjoying my last few days of Summer.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
I can’t think of one in this moment..
67. If you could sing a duet with anybody, who would you choose?
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
69. What’s your favourite animal?
An elephant or meerkat.
70. Favourite illustrator?
Aoife Dooley. Go check her work out!
71. Person you’d like to have coffee with?
72. What country would you like to visit?
73. Best way to decompress?
Listening to a podcast and sipping on a cup of tea.