Seeing as it’s a Sunday evening I thought I would provide a little light hearted read with a “10 Things” list. List posts are usually just for fun, but I think they can also let a person’s personality shine through. So without further ado I give you 10 Things I Can’t Live Without!
- Gigs/Concerts – I live for live experiences, the atmosphere, the few hours away to think about nothing else but that moment and the memories you can take away from it.
- Family – Well this is a given but it’s absolutely true. Life is precious, and so are the memories made with your family.
- Eyebrow product – One of my two essential makeup products that I will have mentioned here, I don’t wear makeup everyday but I have to have my brows done, I don’t care what makeup I wear after that!
- My Phone – This is a no brainer really, for contact, social media use, blog editing, you name it and I do it all when I am out and about. I would even go as far to say I would be a bit lost without it.
- Music – Could you imagine a world without music? I shudder at the thought!
- My Camera – Working with cameras is one my favourite things to do. I guard my DSLR with my life.
- Eyeliner – Ok, so I don’t have to wear my eyeliner everyday, but if I’m wearing full makeup then it has to go on, or I would feel so bare without it!
- Writing – I have been a writer since I was a kid (6 to be exact, when I wrote my first unpublished book on the family computer 😆 ) it’s always been my happy place to escape to and constantly proves to be good for me.
- Books – A good book isn’t a want but a need! Reading expands the mind, your vocabulary, increases creativity and gives you a sense of escapism to somewhere magical.
- Moisturiser – My skin would not survive without a good lashing of moisturiser, and I can’t stand the tight feeling on my face from dry skin!
What items, hobbies or life experiences could you not live without? Let me know in the comments below.