Being a bookworm can be seriously consuming, emotionally draining and sometimes a little expensive, but you wouldn’t have it any other way…
Here’s my take on life as a Bookaholic.
1. Loosing hours, weeks, maybe even days in a bookstore.
2. You love that new book smell more than anything.
3. You hyperventilate at the thoughts of travelling without your current read.
4. Constantly making funny references to books, that no else understands.
5. You don’t dare watch the movie before you read the book.
6. …Then proceed to tell everyone watching the movie just how much better the book actually is. (Guilty)
7. You sacrifice sleep for more reading time.
8. Book hangovers.
9. That moment of dread when you finish a really good book.
10. And most importantly… You wear your book nerd title with pride.
Are you a major bookworm? Can you relate to these bookish quirks? Let me know in the comments below!
Until next time,